Personal Injury Attorneys In Phoenixville, PA
In Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, many people suffer injuries in accidents that are caused by other people. When people, companies, or governmental entities cause injury accidents because of negligence, they may be liable to pay damages to the victims for their losses. Personal injury law is an area of civil law that addresses civil wrongs. Most personal injury cases involve theories of negligence. Through personal injury claims, negligence victims might hold the defendants who caused their injuries liable to pay damages for their losses. DiCindio Law is dedicated to helping accident victims who have been injured by others to recover compensation to make them whole.
Whenever you are injured in an accident because of the actions of someone else, you should consider hiring an experienced injury attorney for help with your claim. Insurance companies frequently engage in many different tactics to try to minimize the amounts that they might be forced to pay for claims. When you work with an attorney from DiCindio Law, your chances of recovering the compensation that you deserve will be heightened. A personal injury lawyer from DiCindio Law can help to place you on more even footing with an insurance company and help to prevent you from making mistakes that could harm your claim.
When insurance companies learn about injury accidents, they frequently send investigative teams to the scene to collect as much evidence as possible. Hiring an injury lawyer soon after your accident can help you to preserve important evidence that might otherwise be lost over time. Our attorneys hire experts and investigators to help to determine liability and to demonstrate to insurance companies and juries the merits of our clients’ claims. The experienced injury lawyers at DiCindio Law handle a broad variety of personal injury claims, including all of the following types of injury accidents:
- Slip-and-Fall Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Auto Accident Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Bus Accident Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Product Liability Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Birth Injury Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Rideshare Accidents Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Amusement Park Ride Accidents Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
Criminal Defense Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
If you have been charged with a crime in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, you might be worried about what to expect in the future. Regardless of the type of offense that you might be charged with committing, a conviction may result in incarceration, stiff fines, and other penalties. If you are convicted of a crime, you might face ongoing problems finding a job, being approved for housing, securing student loans, and obtaining credit. Criminal convictions can also negatively impact your relationships and your life in many other ways. Everyone who is facing criminal charges should consider retaining an experienced criminal defense attorney for help with fighting their cases. The highly skilled criminal defense team at DiCindio Law is prepared to fight for your rights and your freedom.
After you have been charged with a crime, you should hire a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Hiring an attorney from DiCindio Law soon after you have been charged might provide your defense team with more time to gather important evidence for your defense. A former prosecutor and a criminal defense lawyer who is dedicated to securing the best outcomes for his clients, Michael DiCindio firmly believes that all people have a constitutional right to present a strong defense to the charges against them. He is able to use his extensive trial and litigation experience to skillfully defend against criminal allegations.
Because of the high stakes involved in criminal cases, it is important to retain the best possible defense lawyer that you can find. When we accept cases, we begin working on them immediately by reviewing the evidence, witness statements, police reports, and other material that the state is using to prosecute our clients. We are often able to identify constitutional problems with the way that the police have conducted their investigations so that we can work to prevent certain types of evidence from being used in court. Our attorneys work closely with investigators to find and interview witnesses and to uncover other evidence that may be helpful to our clients’ cases.
At DiCindio Law, we represent people who are facing all types of criminal charges from minor misdemeanors to serious felonies. We help people who are facing many different types of criminal charges, including the following:
- DUI Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Violent Crimes Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Sexual Crimes Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Sexual Assault Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Domestic Violence Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Theft Offenses in Phoenixville, PA
- Sex Offenses In Phoenixville, PA
- Underage Drinking and Public Drunkenness In Phoenixville, PA
- ARD and Diversionary Programs In Phoenixville, PA
- Expungements In Phoenixville, PA
- Traffic Offenses In Phoenixville, PA
- Drug Crimes Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Theft Crimes Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Aggravated Assault Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Robbery Attorney In Phoenixville, PA
- Drug Offenses In Phoenixville, PA
- Violent Crimes In Phoenixville, PA
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI Phoenixville, PA
- First Offense DUI In Phoenixville, PA
- Second Offense DUI In Phoenixville, PA
- Third Offense DUI In Phoenixville, PA
- Weapons Offenses In Phoenixville, PA
Whether you have been injured by the negligent actions of someone else or are facing criminal charges, it is important to hire an experienced attorney to handle your case. The team at DiCindio Law has the skill, knowledge, and experience that you need to secure a positive resolution to your case. Contact us today to schedule a consultation by calling us at 610.430.3535.