Michael DiCindio has been working and fighting in courtrooms throughout Pennsylvania since 2010.
Michael was hired as a full-time Assistant District Attorney out of law school and quickly became involved in all aspects of the criminal justice process. As a prosecutor, he has successfully handled felony and misdemeanor jury and bench trials, preliminary hearings, appeals, grand jury proceedings and post-conviction relief hearings. Beyond his duties at the office, he was also an interscholastic trial team advisor at his alma mater, Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware, and has served as an adjunct professor at the Widener Law Legal Education Institute.
As a prosecutor, Michael was involved in the prosecution of cases including the following: homicide, criminal attempt homicide, homicide by vehicle while DUI, burglary, robbery, rape, drug-trafficking, aggravated and simple assaults, DUI, theft, and smaller drug-related offenses. He has also handled criminal appeals and PCRA hearings.
Michael left the District Attorney’s Office to join a blossoming law firm located in Center City, Philadelphia, handling plaintiff’s personal injury litigation and criminal defense cases. He handled most of the firm’s criminal cases along with a large number of civil cases. In his time at the firm, Michael oversaw a range of cases – cases where the individual was facing charges on traffic tickets to rape in the Courts of Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery and Chester County.
Returning to Chester County in the fall of 2014, Michael opened DiCindio Law, LLC focusing on client attention and results. He has since represented hundreds of clients who have been charged with criminal offenses, are under investigation, or who have been injured by the negligence of others. He prides himself on being accessible and approachable to his clients, his attention to detail in their cases, and fighting for them every step of the way throughout the process.
Meet Michael DiCindio
- Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pa. in 2007 cum laude with a degree in Business Management with Honors
- Widener University School of Law 2010
- President of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society awarded Outstanding Board Member.
- Won best cross-examination award at the Buffalo-Niagara National Mock Trial Competition in 2009
- James J. Manderino Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association’s Award for Trial Advocacy
- Member of Widener Law Review, in which he was elected onto the Executive Board and named Research Editor
- Graduated cum laude in 2010