Personal Injury Attorneys In Kennett Square, PA
Being seriously injured in an accident can be life-changing for people in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. When accidents are caused by the negligence of others, the injured victims may have the right to recover compensation for their economic and noneconomic losses. Personal injury cases fall under an area of the civil law called tort law, which covers the recovery of damages in cases involving civil wrongs. Injured parties have the right to file lawsuits to recover compensation and to hold the wrongful actors accountable for their negligence. At DiCindio Law, we recognize the devastation that injuries can cause, and we are dedicated to helping injury victims to be fully compensated for all of their losses.
Most personal injury claims are based on negligence. Negligence occurs when someone owes a duty to someone else and violates that duty, causing the victim’s accident, injuries, and resulting harm. To recover compensation, plaintiffs must present evidence to prove all of the elements of negligence. An experienced lawyer at DiCindio Law understands the types of evidence that must be gathered and presented to prove the negligence of the wrongful party. When you have a skilled legal representative from DiCindio Law handling your case, you can also avoid making mistakes that could reduce the amount that you might recover for your claim.
Insurers and large companies have teams of defense lawyers ready to defend them against claims. When you hire an attorney from DiCindio Law, you will be in a better bargaining position when you are trying to negotiate your claim. Companies may engage in many different tactics to try to avoid paying claims or to reduce the amount that they might otherwise be forced to pay. You should never agree to sign any documents, give recorded statements, or accept early offers without speaking with an experienced injury lawyer. An attorney can help you understand the value of your claim and can handle the negotiations and communication for you.
DiCindio Law takes the time that is needed to thoroughly investigate claims. By conducting a careful investigation, our legal team can help you to prove liability and recover more compensation for your losses.
Some of the many types of injury claims that we handle include the following:
- Slip-and-Fall Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Auto Accident Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Bus Accident Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Product Liability Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Birth Injury Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Rideshare Accidents Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Amusement Park Ride Accidents Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
Criminal Defense Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
Facing criminal charges in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania can be one of the most unsettling experiences that you might ever go through in your life. If you have been charged with a crime, you may be worried about whether you will be sent to prison or jail and how your future might be impacted. Both misdemeanor and felony convictions can result in a loss of your freedom and civil liberties. Beyond the criminal penalties, you might also face collateral consequences from a conviction that extend throughout your life. People who have criminal convictions often have trouble finding employment, housing, and credit. They may also have trouble with the relationships that they have with their family members and friends. No matter what the level of the offense that you might be facing, retaining an experienced and skillful criminal defense attorney is critical. DiCindio Law is prepared to fight for your rights to try to secure the best possible resolution to the charges against you.
An attorney from DiCindio Law can help you to protect your rights and keep you from making mistakes that could be harmful to your defense. Michael DiCindio is a highly skilled criminal defense lawyer with prior experience working as a prosecutor. He can guide you through the process while working to aggressively defend you against your charges.
Criminal charges should never be taken lightly. Even a misdemeanor conviction can result in a long sentence to jail. No matter what type of charge you might be facing, it is important to retain a good defense attorney. When we accept cases, we immediately begin building defense cases for our clients to try to secure better outcomes for our clients. If necessary, we are prepared to fight for our clients through trials. We constantly investigate the circumstances that surround our clients’ charges to identify defenses that can be raised.
At DiCindio Law, we handle many different types of criminal charges, including misdemeanors and felonies. We offer representation to clients who are charged with any of the following types of crimes:
- DUI Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Violent Crimes Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Sexual Crimes Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Sexual Assault Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Domestic Violence Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Theft Offenses in Kennett Square, PA
- Sex Offenses In Kennett Square, PA
- Underage Drinking and Public Drunkenness In Kennett Square, PA
- ARD and Diversionary Programs In Kennett Square, PA
- Expungements In Kennett Square, PA
- Traffic Offenses In Kennett Square, PA
- Drug Crimes Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Theft Crimes Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Aggravated Assault Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Robbery Attorney In Kennett Square, PA
- Drug Offenses In Kennett Square, PA
- Violent Crimes In Kennett Square, PA
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI Kennett Square, PA
- First Offense DUI In Kennett Square, PA
- Second Offense DUI In Kennett Square, PA
- Third Offense DUI In Kennett Square, PA
- Weapons Offenses In Kennett Square, PA
Whether you have been injured by someone else or are facing criminal charges, retaining a skilled attorney is important for your case. Michael DiCindio and the team at DiCindio Law dedicate themselves to helping our clients with their legal matters. Contact us today to request a consultation by calling us at 610.430.3535.