Personal Injury Attorneys In East Bradford, PA
Some people are seriously injured in East Bradford Township, Pennsylvania every year. When people’s injuries occur because of the negligent actions of others, the injured victims may recover compensation through personal injury lawsuits. Negligence occurs when a defendant owes a duty of care to a victim and violates it, causing the victim’s accident, injuries, and economic and non-economic harm. When the victims prove the negligence of the defendants, the defendants may be liable to pay monetary damages. Most personal injury cases are complex, making it important for victims to get help from injury lawyers in Pennsylvania. The experienced Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys at DiCindio Law are prepared to advocate for their clients to help them to recover maximum damages. Our team has in-depth knowledge and experience with personal injury cases and dealing with insurance companies, and we work hard for all clients to make them whole again.
During his years working as a criminal prosecutor, Michael DiCindio prosecuted many complex cases and gained significant trial experience. His prosecutorial background has translated well to his work as an injury attorney. He knows how to investigate a case to uncover evidence, find witnesses, and determine liability. Mr. DiCindio strongly believes that people who are injured by others have a right to be fully compensated for their losses. DiCindio Law strives to hold defendants accountable for their negligence and to recover fair settlements for our clients’ claims. When insurance companies offer unreasonably low settlements or dispute liability, DiCindio Law is fully prepared to fight for our clients’ rights at trial.
When negligence victims retain an attorney at DiCindio Law, they can feel confident that their lawyer will work hard for them. We begin investigating our clients’ cases as soon as we receive them and hire experts and investigators to help to build strong cases of liability. People should hire a personal injury attorney at DiCindio Law as soon as they can after an injury accident. Retaining a lawyer early in a case might help him or her to preserve evidence that could be lost as time passes. Our aggressive representation of our clients and our dedication has led DiCindio Law to develop a strong reputation in the legal community. Insurance companies know who we are and frequently agree to settle our clients’ claims rather than risk going to trial against our lawyers.
DiCindio Law represents people who have suffered injuries in all of the following types of accident cases:
- Slip-and-Fall Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Auto Accident Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Bus Accident Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Product Liability Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Birth Injury Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Rideshare Accidents Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Amusement Park Ride Accidents Attorney In East Bradford, PA
Criminal Defense Attorney In East Bradford, PA
In East Bradford Township, Pennsylvania, prosecutors charge many people with crimes each year. Criminal charges can threaten the freedom of people who are charged. People who are charged with crimes may lose their jobs and face the potential for long jail or prison sentences and hefty fines. Many people find the criminal process to be scary and confusing and may not know what to expect. When you hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer at DiCindio Law, your attorney can guide you through the process and explain the options and defenses that are available to you.
Both misdemeanor and felony charges can result in losses of freedom for people who are convicted of crimes. Pennsylvania has severe penalties in place for many different crimes, including incarceration, penalties, fines, court fees, restitution, and numerous others. If you have a conviction on your criminal record, you can also face collateral consequences throughout your life. Many people who have criminal convictions have trouble finding work, being approved for apartments, and obtaining credit. People who have criminal records frequently also have trouble in their relationships with others.
Hiring a skilled defense lawyer at DiCindio Law is an important first step in defending against the charges that you are facing. Criminal charges should always be taken seriously by people who are facing them. An attorney at DiCindio Law understands the stakes that are involved for people who are charged with crimes and will work hard to fight for their rights throughout the criminal process. A former prosecutor, Michael DiCindio knows how the prosecutors and the police investigate and build cases, which helps him to anticipate the state’s arguments so that he can build strong defenses to effectively counter them.
DiCindio Law starts working on each client’s case immediately. We hire investigators and experts to help us to fully understand the circumstances and facts of what happened and to uncover mitigating evidence and find witnesses. We are often able to secure favorable plea offers to alternative sentences or lesser offenses for our clients. In some cases, we can win the dismissal of the charges against our clients through negotiations or trials.
DiCindio Law accepts all levels of criminal offenses, including the following crimes:
- DUI Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Violent Crimes Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Sexual Crimes Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Sexual Assault Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Domestic Violence Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Theft Offenses in East Bradford, PA
- Sex Offenses In East Bradford, PA
- Underage Drinking and Public Drunkenness In East Bradford, PA
- ARD and Diversionary Programs In East Bradford, PA
- Expungements In East Bradford, PA
- Traffic Offenses In East Bradford, PA
- Drug Crimes Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Theft Crimes Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Aggravated Assault Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Robbery Attorney In East Bradford, PA
- Drug Offenses In East Bradford, PA
- Violent Crimes In East Bradford, PA
- Driving Under the Influence – East Bradford, PA
- First Offense DUI In East Bradford, PA
- Second Offense DUI In East Bradford, PA
- Third Offense DUI In East Bradford, PA
- Weapons Offenses In East Bradford, PA
Negligence victims and criminal defendants can benefit from seeking help from a qualified attorney as early as possible. Contact DiCindio Law today at 610.430.3535 to request a consultation.