Personal Injury Attorneys In Downingtown, PA
People in Downington, Pennsylvania who are injured because of the actions of others may be entitled to recover compensation by filing personal injury lawsuits. Personal injury claims are covered by the state’s tort laws, which are civil laws that deal with civil wrongdoing. Unlike criminal cases, personal injury cases seek monetary damages and do not involve any potential losses of liberty. Because of this, the burden of proof in civil tort claims is lower than it is for criminal cases. When a person files a personal injury claim for injuries caused by the wrongful actions of others, he or she may recover damages even if the defendant is found to be not guilty in a criminal case for the same alleged conduct. This might allow victims to hold the defendants accountable for their actions while recovering damages for the losses that the victims have suffered.
DiCindio Law offers knowledgeable and skilled representation to the victims of negligence when they have been injured because of the actions of others. We have a successful record of recovering fair compensation for our clients and believe that people who have been injured by others deserve to be compensated for their losses. As a former prosecutor and an experienced personal injury attorney, Michael DiCindio understands how to investigate claims for his clients to build evidence that demonstrates the liability of the defendants. He is a skilled negotiator who understands how insurance companies defend against injury claims, and he frequently can secure fair settlements that fully compensate his clients.
When DiCindio Law accepts the representation of a personal injury case, we immediately start investigating the case. We work with investigators and experts to help us to understand everything that happened so that we can identify all of the contributing factors that caused our clients’ accidents and injuries. Thoroughly investigating claims helps us to convince insurance companies that they should extend fair settlement offers instead of risking trials. However, if we are unable to settle claims, we build every case as if it is headed for trial and are prepared to litigate on behalf of our clients.
There are many different types of cases that are included in the personal injury laws in Pennsylvania. DiCindio Law handles a broad variety of different types of claims, including all of the following:
- Slip-and-Fall Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Auto Accident Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Bus Accident Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Product Liability Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Birth Injury Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Rideshare Accidents Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Amusement Park Ride Accidents Attorney In Downingtown, PA
Criminal Defense Attorney In Downingtown, PA
Facing criminal charges can be an overwhelming and frightening experience for most people in Downington, Pennsylvania. Both misdemeanors and felonies can result in sentences to jail or prison, substantial fines, and other criminal penalties. Having a criminal conviction on your record can also cause many other problems in your life. You may have trouble finding a job or being approved for an apartment. You might also have trouble being approved for a loan or securing federal student aid to pursue higher education. Many people who have criminal records also have problems in their personal lives, including damage to the relationships that they have with friends and family.
Because of the stakes involved in criminal cases, you should never take criminal charges lightly. Instead, you should retain an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible after you have been charged. By getting help early, you might avoid making mistakes that could be used against you in the prosecution’s case. Your attorney can handle all of the communication and negotiations for you and work to secure a favorable plea offer. Michael DiCindio spent several years working as a prosecutor before he became a criminal defense attorney. This experience allows him to anticipate the arguments that the state might make against his clients. He has substantial litigation and trial experience and is willing to take his clients’ cases to trial when doing so is in their best interests.
DiCindio Law starts working on our clients’ criminal cases as soon as we receive them. We investigate the circumstances of what happened leading up to the incidents and how the police conducted their criminal investigation. When we find that the police made mistakes in how they investigated their cases, collected evidence, or secured warrants, we may file evidentiary motions to challenge the admissibility of the evidence against our clients.
There are many different criminal offenses in Pennsylvania, and we handle all types of cases, including misdemeanors and serious felonies. Some of the criminal matters that we accept include the following:
- DUI Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Violent Crimes Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Sexual Crimes Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Sexual Assault Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Domestic Violence Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Theft Offenses in Downingtown, PA
- Sex Offenses In Downingtown, PA
- Underage Drinking and Public Drunkenness In Downingtown, PA
- ARD and Diversionary Programs In Downingtown, PA
- Expungements In Downingtown, PA
- Traffic Offenses In Downingtown, PA
- Drug Crimes Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Theft Crimes Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Aggravated Assault Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Robbery Attorney In Downingtown, PA
- Drug Offenses In Downingtown, PA
- Violent Crimes In Downingtown, PA
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI Downingtown, PA
- First Offense DUI In Downingtown, PA
- Second Offense DUI In Downingtown, PA
- Third Offense DUI In Downingtown, PA
- Weapons Offenses In Downingtown, PA
Whether you have suffered injuries in an accident because of the negligent or wrongful actions of someone else or have been charged with a crime, hiring a skilled attorney at DiCindio Law could make a difference in the outcome of your case. Contact us today to schedule a consultation by calling us at 610.430.3535.