Personal Injury Attorneys In Chesterbrook, PA
Each year, some people in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania are injured in accidents that result because of the negligence of others. If you have suffered injuries because of someone else’s actions, you might be able to hold him or her accountable by filing a personal injury claim. Personal injury cases include many different types of accidents and are based in civil tort law. Injury lawyers in Pennsylvania represent people who have suffered injuries because of the negligent or reckless acts of others to help them to recover monetary compensation. In some types of personal injury cases, the defendants may face criminal charges and personal injury claims at the same time. Even if a defendant is facing criminal charges, it makes sense to file a personal injury lawsuit. This is because plaintiffs are held to a lower burden of proof in civil tort claims than prosecutors in criminal cases. A defendant who is found to be not guilty in a criminal case may still be found to be liable in a personal injury lawsuit. The Pennsylvania personal injury lawyers at DiCindio Law are dedicated to helping the victims of negligence recover damages so that they can be made whole.
Our attorneys are skilled litigators and negotiators who make sure that they keep abreast of all of the changes that happen in the law each year. Our hard work on behalf of our clients has allowed us to amass a successful track record of recovering compensation for our clients through settlements and jury verdicts. Michael DiCindio can use his prior experience as a prosecutor to properly investigate cases so that he can identify evidence that supports a finding of liability.
When we accept a client’s injury case, we begin working on it as soon as possible. This helps us to identify and preserve all of the relevant evidence to prove our clients’ claims. Insurance companies know our firm’s reputation and understand that we are dedicated advocates for our clients. This helps to place us in an optimal negotiating position when we try to secure fair offers to settle our clients’ claims.
Pennsylvania’s personal injury laws cover a broad variety of different claims. Some of the claims that the attorneys at DiCindio Law handle include the following:
- Slip-and-Fall Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Auto Accident Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Bus Accident Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Product Liability Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Birth Injury Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Rideshare Accidents Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Amusement Park Ride Accidents Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
Criminal Defense Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
One of the scariest experiences that you might go through in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania is being charged with a crime. If you are facing criminal charges, you might worry about what the future might hold. If you are convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor, you might face a long prison or jail sentence, hefty fines, and additional penalties. Having a criminal record also carries a stigma that can interfere with your employment and housing prospects and your eligibility for credit long after you have finished your sentence. A criminal record can also harm your relationships with others.
You should always take a criminal charge seriously regardless of its level. One of the first things that you should do after being charged with a crime is to contact the experienced criminal defense team at DiCindio Law. Getting help as soon as possible can help you to avoid mistakes that could hurt your case. Michael DiCindio is an experienced criminal defense lawyer with previous experience working as a prosecutor. He has handled cases at all levels and has a thorough understanding of the plea-bargaining process. When it is in his clients’ best interests, Michael DiCindio is prepared to fight for his clients at jury or bench trials.
When we are retained by people who are facing criminal charges, we begin by analyzing the evidence so that we can identify all of the defenses that might be available. We work with investigators to find mitigating evidence and witnesses that might help us to build a stronger defense case. If we believe that the police committed errors in their investigation, we file evidentiary motions to keep some of the evidence out of the cases against our clients. DiCindio Law believes that everyone deserves a vigorous defense, and we are prepared to help you with your case.
The attorneys at DiCindio Law represent people who are facing any of the following types of criminal charges:
- DUI Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Violent Crimes Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Sexual Crimes Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Sexual Assault Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Domestic Violence Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Theft Offenses in Chesterbrook, PA
- Sex Offenses In Chesterbrook, PA
- Underage Drinking and Public Drunkenness In Chesterbrook, PA
- ARD and Diversionary Programs In Chesterbrook, PA
- Expungements In Chesterbrook, PA
- Traffic Offenses In Chesterbrook, PA
- Drug Crimes Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Theft Crimes Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Aggravated Assault Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Robbery Attorney In Chesterbrook, PA
- Drug Offenses In Chesterbrook, PA
- Violent Crimes In Chesterbrook, PA
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI Chesterbrook, PA
- First Offense DUI In Chesterbrook, PA
- Second Offense DUI In Chesterbrook, PA
- Third Offense DUI In Chesterbrook, PA
- Weapons Offenses In Chesterbrook, PA
If you have been charged with a crime or have suffered serious injuries in an accident that was caused by someone else, retaining an experienced attorney at DiCindio Law might help you to secure a better outcome in your case. Call us today at 610.430.3535 or contact us by filling out our online contact form.