Clients can find our office at 29 S Walnut St., West Chester, PA, 19382.
Our office is located at the corner of Walnut St. and Miner St. in the heart of downtown West Chester.
We are a short walk away from the beautiful campus of West Chester University.
We are also steps away from the area’s major courts. The Chester County Justice Center is about four blocks west of our office.
- From the North: Take US-202 south to the exit for PA-3/Newtown Sq. At the end of the ramp, turn left onto PA-3/West Chester Pike. Continue as PA-3 becomes Gay St. Turn left onto Walnut St. and continue to our office.
- From the South: Head north on US-202/US-322/Wilmington Pike. At the fork, continue straight and follow signs for US-322 Business/High St. into the city. Turn right on Barnard St., then left on Walnut St. Follow the road to our office.
- From the East: Go west on PA-3/West Chester Pike. Continue straight as PA-3 turns into Gay St. Turn left on Walnut St. and follow the road to our building.
- From the West: Go east on PA-162/Strasburg Rd. Turn right onto Hannum Ave. and follow Hannum Ave. as it merges with New St. Turn left onto Market St., then right onto Walnut St. Continue on Walnut St. to our building.
How to Get to Our Law Office in West Chester, PA
- Bicentennial Parking Facility – Lot #136
- ChargePoint Charging Station
- Chestnut Street Garage – Lot #138
- High St & Miner St
- Market St & High St
Parking on Walnut St. and Miner St. near our office requires a permit. The closest parking garage is the Bicentennial Parking Facility.
It is two blocks from our office and has an entrance on High St. The Chestnut Street Parking Facility is four blocks north of our office. It has entrances on Chestnut St. and Walnut St.
If you are traveling by public transportation, SEPTA’s bus route 135 stops two blocks from our office at the corner of Market St. and High St. Bus route 104 also stops two blocks from our office at the corner of Miner St. and High St. Bus Route 92 stops four blocks from our office at Gay St. and High St.
The West Chester Transportation Center is about one-quarter mile from our office. You can transfer to or from other bus routes there.
Top Sights in West Chester, PA
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, to schedule a free consultation with our experienced lawyer.
During your meeting, you will discuss your case with Mr. DiCindio. We will assess your case and outline your legal options.
He will work hard to get a fair outcome for your case, whether you were injured due to someone else’s negligence or you have been charged with a criminal offense.
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury & Car Accidents
DiCindio Law, LLC focuses its practice on criminal defense and personal injury law. Mr. DiCindio represents clients who have been arrested for all types of crimes, including homicide, assault, theft, sexual offenses, and other charges.
Over his career, Mr. DiCindio has successfully resolved cases for hundreds of clients.
More Than A Decade of Experience
Mr. DiCindio has over a decade of experience litigating criminal and personal injury cases.
Mr. DiCindio started his career as a criminal prosecutor.
He understands how police officers and prosecutors approach cases and uses his knowledge to get a fair outcome for his clients. He also worked for a large Philadelphia law firm litigating personal injury cases.
Mr. DiCindio opened his own law firm to focus on the needs of his clients. Contact DiCindio Law, LLC for personalized attention to your case from an experienced criminal defense and personal injury lawyer.